Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ask Amy? How to ship my bike Domestically?

Customer: Amy what do I need to ship my bike.
Amy: I need to know what Make, Model, Year your Bike is.
Amy: Where you are moving your Bike from.
Customer: Harley Davidson Heritage Soft tail 03'
Customer: I'm looking to move my bike from Chicago, IL to Denver, Colorado
Amy: You can drop off your bike at our facility or we can pick your bike up for an extra fee...We will then crate the bike and have it sent out to our facility in Denver and it will be un crated there for you to pick it up.
Customer: How many days transit to Denver?
Amy: From the time you drop your bike off 3-4 Days. Never Longer than 5 Days Transit anywhere in the US.
Customer: Wow. What do I need to do to prepare my bike for shipment?
Amy: All we ask is you drain your Gas down to a 1/2 of a tank. If you ride your bike in we can do it for you.

We will then run rates through our domestic Department and get you your quote with in 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment