Monday, June 3, 2013

A Very Very satisfied customer.

 Amy,

Can you please pass this email along to your manager.

I just want to say what a wonderful job Amy did in coordinating the shipping of my son’s motorcycle from our home in Countryside, IL to Chattahoochee Harley Davidson in Georgia.  She was extremely pleasant and patient on the phone.  I must have called her 3 or 4 times on the day of pickup asking her questions that I did not think to ask the time before.  Each time I called she was very professional and was never impatient by my calls.  She kept us informed during the entire shipping process.  Sending me email updates along with pictures of the bike.  You all did a wonderful job in securing and shipping the bike!

I know my son will eventually need his bike shipped either back home or to his next post and because of Amy’s excellent customer service, we will be using your company again!  We will most definitely refer your company.

 Regards

Michael & Denise DeLaurentis

No comments:

Post a Comment